One of the greatest challenges facing a Chamber of Commerce today is the shedding of decades of aging habits and stubborn determination to maintain the status quo. Despite the challenges, Chambers still play a vital role in business and community, and the Greater Navarre Area Chamber of Commerce is determined to lead the charge well into the 21st century. To be successful in this endeavor, our core focus is simple and can be summed up in a few points:
- Always place the needs of our members first
- Exceed the “what did you do for me” expectations of our members
- Assume a leadership role in the economic health and vitality of our community
- Focus on increasing relevance and adding value to all members
- Never lose sight of our founding principle, “We Mean Business”
The Greater Navarre Area Chamber of Commerce, incorporated in August 2016, is one of the fastest growing member organizations in Northwest Florida advocating for business, education, economic and workforce development, tourism, healthcare, and the military. Join our growing organization today and play a role in shaping the future of the greater Navarre area.