As the Greater Navarre Area Chamber of Commerce continues to grow and diversify its offerings, we are excited to announce the launch of the jobs board for employers and job seekers. You don’t have to be a member of the Greater Navarre Area Chamber of Commerce to post your jobs. Non-members can post basic and featured jobs that will run for 30 days for a small fee. Greater Navarre Area Chamber of Commerce members have access to posting unlimited jobs, which run as featured on the jobs board for 60 days, at no charge.
Finding employees can be expensive and time consuming. The Jobs Board offers chamber members a no-cost option with great ease of use and serves as a low-cost alternative for soon-to-be member businesses and organizations looking to post local and reach local.
Here are a few of the great benefits to the jobs board:
- Chamber Members post unlimited featured jobs for free
- Chamber Member jobs remain visible for 60 days or until removed by Employer
- Employers have log in access to employer panel with account management options
- Job seekers can log in, create a candidate profile, upload resume and apply online
- As the candidate pool grows Chamber Members will have access to the resume database
- Local Jobs
- Local Reach
- Local Candidates
- Responsive and mobile friendly
- Simple to use
- Applicant resumes sent directly to your inbox
- Join the Chamber and post for free
Get started today by creating your Employer Profile and post your jobs! http://greaternavarrechamber.com/jobs/employer-registration/